As a leader your only effective strategy is first… to be the things you want to see in others. If you want your team to be enthusiastic, honest, trustworthy and loyal, then you get to show up that way first. Do that and marvel at what happens
The people who cause great things to happen advance because their center of focus is on them, their objective is excellence and they're willing to undertake the challenges that ultimately produced the life they would like to lead.
One such business leader and woman's advocates was Mary Kay Ash, the founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics. Time and time again she recounted the story of how in her first 12 months of business her sales were so dismal she was actually ready to quit.
As fate would have it in that same year Mary Kay attended her employer's national sales meeting. It was on this trip that she would encounter a beautiful, graceful, elegant woman who was crowned "Queen Of Sales" for achieving the highest volume of sales that year.
Mary Kay resolved in that moment that she was going to be crowned queen the upcoming year. And she moved forward and accomplished that goal. How did she do it? Here are the habits she practiced and preached throughout the time of her life and used to build Mary Kay Cosmetics, one of the great network marketing companies of all time. You get to benefit from her wisdom as you build your own empire.
Habits Of The Successful Mary Kay Consultant
First and foremost be sure you start off with the undeniable fact that you are a great human being and a great leader who is capable of success. Thereafter complete these suggested activities day after day to help you create your image of excellence and begin to develop an atmosphere for success for your own unit
* Just imagine Yourself Being A Successful Mary Kay consultant: Continuously picture yourself as successful. Envision the individual you want to become.
* Allow not less than 10 minutes every single day to remain alone and undisturbed, while you get into a comfortable, casual position. Close your eyes and concentrate on your dreams and goals. See yourself within this new surrounding competent and confident.
* Look for greatness in yourself and others.
* Reflect on Your Past Successes: Every single triumph, whether it is large or small, is now proof that you're capable of obtaining more success.
* Commemorate and congratulate yourself for each and every success. Recapture each of these successes when you begin to lose faith in yourself.
* Look for opportunities to portray your leadership attributes. Start out by giving yourself an order and then adhering to it. One must demonstrate ways to manage oneself to be able to lead other people, groups or a company.
* Establish Definitive Objectives: Clearly define what you desire to produce. Get going with crafting a strategy regardless of how simple it is and begin taking action.
* Your present situation is immaterial - basically just keep in front of you what you wish to produce ultimately. Recognize when you begin to deviate from your target and take immediate corrective action.
* Respond Positively To Life: Develop a positive self-image. Your image, your particular response to life as well as your decisions are completely within your control. Disregard any conversation that is not positive and up lifting especially the ones you have with yourself. When you do this, you will find ever increasing good in every day.
In short leadership is your responsibility if you decide to take it on and it begins with a series of small, simple steps. Don't be in a hurry because leadership is a life long commitment as was the commitment of the late Mary Kay Ash.
Incoming search terms:
- mary kay ash
- mary kay ash leadership style
- mary kay leaders
- what make mary kay ash a great learder
- mary kay ash as a leader
- successful mary kay women
- mary kay leadership style
- mary kay ash leaders responsibilities
- being successful selling mary kay
- mary kay objectives
Selling Mary Kay Related Posts: